[Greylist-users] How do you know when you are ready?

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Thu Feb 26 21:45:42 PST 2004

Well, I wasn't planning to formally update the greylisting spec, since I
view these enhancements as merely additional "tricks" that are ancillary to
the basic greylisting method.  But now that you mention it, I may add a
section or a linked page on additional spam identification tricks that have
become apparent by analyzing the data produced by greylisting.

Refresh my memory, are you using the trick to pre-whitelist potential
replies to outbound mail in your implementation?

Evan