[Greylist-users] New user, new question

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Sun Jan 4 14:20:03 PST 2004

A single message can be to multiple recipients, and they are stored in the
milter as a comma seperated list of db row id's.  You will get a log block
for every recipient, not every message, but the row_ids is only cleared for
each new message.

The non-numeric warning is a cosmetic issue that can be ignored.

Evan