[Greylist-users] relay identification

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 6 22:48:05 PST 2004

Shorter delays still seem to be mostly effective.  I'm just waiting until
the spammers catch on and this becomes not the case.  I'm a little surprised
that they haven't already.

There are a few spammers that do seem to do a few retries before giving up.
The time before retry varies a bit, but most I have seen still seem to be in
the under 10 minute timeframe (so far).

Evan