[Greylist-users] best mail server for graylisting

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Sun Jan 11 06:09:51 PST 2004

> We are using Sendmail 8.12.9 with Milter processing about 20,000 messages a
> day.  It took me about 15 minutes to get relay delay setup with sendmail and
> have been very pleased with its performance so far.  I suggest using it with
> MySQL 4+ and INNODB tables.

Thanks, I'm using SuSE. I will have to install those. It's been a busy
week.

Chris

"This Christmas season does something to us inside. It sets us on our
feet and gives us a cue as to the way we should go. Our part is to
carry on from there, to carry this spirit which comes to us at this
season into the rest of the year. Then it may be said of us, as Dickens
remarked of one of his characters, 'It was always said of him, that he
knew how to keep Christmas very well.'" --Edmund Opitz
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com, cbaker2 at columbus.rr.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."