[Greylist-users] Re: Greylist Greatness! My New App is Now Available!

Billy B. Bilano mr.bill.bilano at email.server.unix.bill.bilano.biz
Fri Jul 2 13:34:13 PDT 2004

Jason,

You just go ahead and audit it all you want!

It is a perfectly functional greylisting application and when you see
how well it works you can feel free to apologize to me and, if you are
lucky, I will grace you with an acceptance. I can forgive but I will
never forget!

It is not fake, it is a great little greylist app for the Postfix!
Download it and see.

http://www.bilano.biz/

--
Mr. Billy B. Bilano, MSCE, CCNA