[Greylist-users] Postfix?

Valor Romá valor at netvector.es
Tue Mar 2 05:14:25 PST 2004

En fecha 02-03-2004 13:54, Christopher Baker escribió:

>Has anyone tried Postfix with graylisting? I have heard that they may
>have something for it.

Yes, there is, it comes with the last distributions of Postfix, as an example of external policy server.

I'm using it and works fine. I recommend you that you first setup SPF records for your domain and SPF check in postfix (which is another policy server perl script and works fine).

http://spf.pobox.com

Then, for the messages that do not give SPF PASS, you make them pass through the greylist. It's a cool combination to optimize resources.

Atentament,
Valor Romá

NETVECTOR - Servicis Professionals d'Internet
Avgda. Pais Valencià, 11 i 12
03570 La Vila (Marina Baixa - Valencia)
Tel: +34 902 190 364 - Fax: +34 965 893 797
http://www.netvector.es - info at netvector.es