[Greylist-users] Postfix?

Valor Romá valor at netvector.es
Tue Mar 2 09:43:12 PST 2004

En fecha 02-03-2004 17:48, Franck Arnaud escribió:

What do you mean exactly by TXT hijacking? If someone can enter my system as root and change the zone files, well, SPF working or not will be my smallest problem.  :-))

>I hate to defend Microsoft but: first, the trick of putting
>the TXT on a special subdomain is a safer way to do TXT
>hijacking, while keeping the advantages of TXT hijacking.
>It's a pity SPF did not think about this trick.

Atentament,
Valor Romá

NETVECTOR - Servicis Professionals d'Internet
Avgda. Pais Valencià, 11 i 12
03570 La Vila (Marina Baixa - Valencia)
Tel: +34 902 190 364 - Fax: +34 965 893 797
http://www.netvector.es - info at netvector.es