[Greylist-users] Bagley: version 0.01 available

martin dempsey mjd at digitaleveryware.com
Tue Mar 2 11:37:08 PST 2004

> If the ACL implementation fixes the cases like certain Exchange servers
> and YahooGroups that do not retry (can someone confirm this please) then
> this is worth taking a look at.

He had a download link in his email. I assume ihe has source. Since I'm using
exim 4 now, I can also use ACL. I'm not convinced its the best way for a
couple reasons but I'll modify my code so mine will work either way (built in
local_scan or separate ACL exe). So, if you are willing to wait a week for me
to test it.... you can download it from my site. I have a bunch of other
added features too. I'm hoping he will send me some suggestions of
changes/improvements he wanted or implemented so I can improve my version
before releasing the latest code.

Martin