[Greylist-users] Bagley: version 0.01 available

Valor Romá valor at netvector.es
Thu Mar 4 02:19:11 PST 2004

En fecha 02-03-2004 18:50, Steven Ericsson Zenith escribió:

>If the ACL implementation fixes the cases like certain Exchange servers and YahooGroups that do not retry (can someone confirm this please) then this is worth taking a look at.

Yes, I think I can confirm that yahoogroups do not retry.

For this reason, I had to take the yahoogroups out of the greylist check:   :-(

returns.groups.yahoo.com        dunno
jgonzalez at erke.biz              dunno

Atentament,
Valor Romá

NETVECTOR - Servicis Professionals d'Internet
Avgda. Pais Valencià, 11 i 12
03570 La Vila (Marina Baixa - Valencia)
Tel: +34 902 190 364 - Fax: +34 965 893 797
http://www.netvector.es - info at netvector.es