[Greylist-users] relaydelay, relay_ip is NULL

William Blunn bill--greylist at blunn.org
Wed Sep 1 04:00:42 PDT 2004

> I was wondering about a lot of entries in the relaytofrom table where
> relay_ip is NULL. Doas anyone know if this is due to reverse tracking
> (which I have enabled)?

I don't know the answer to your question.

However I should point out that the Bagley system has a status column (called "colour") which indicates clearly when records are present as a record of reverse/outgoing processing.

Reverse records can then be handled accordingly, with their own expiry time etc.

Bill