[Greylist-users] SMTP server pools

Ken Raeburn raeburn at raeburn.org
Wed Sep 15 22:34:07 PDT 2004

"Matthew L. Seidl" <seidl at wraith.com> writes:
> Maybe I'm lost, but where is the CVS list?  It sounds like its got a
> number of things I'm missing.

The downloads page at
http://projects.puremagic.com/greylisting/downloads.html includes
links to CVS versions of some stuff.  Under "Current Database Schema"
you'll find not just the schema but also Evan's whitelist and
blacklist files.

The current version of the whitelist is version 1.9, which you can
view at
http://cvs.puremagic.com/viewcvs/greylisting/schema/whitelist_ip.txt?rev=1.9&view=auto&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
(that's a version-specific link, it'll get you 1.9 always, not
whatever is most current).

It appears to be quite a bit larger than the whitelist distributed
with relaydelay-0.04.  Guess I've gotten behind in my updates, too.

I think I had complained about the relative lack of commenting in the
0.04 version, but looking back at it, it's quite reasonable, and the
CVS one is even more thorough.  I hereby retract and apologize for
those complaints. :-)

I also see that 146.82.220 (dartmail.net, which sends newsletters on
behalf of Intuit) has been removed from the blacklist.  Thanks, Evan!

Ken