[Greylist-users] SMTP server pools

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 16 00:19:50 PDT 2004

The "current" list should always be available from:

http://cvs.puremagic.com/viewcvs/*checkout*/greylisting/schema/whitelist_ip.txt

I tried to describe the issues for each entry as best I could, but a few
were submitted without it.  I should probably just do away with the
blacklist totally, since I don't really want to be in that game.  Alot of
other resources keep blacklists alot more complete and uptodate than mine.

Evan