[Greylist-users] SMTP server pools

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 16 12:01:23 PDT 2004

Thanks, I've updated my list to cover all theirs.

Far everyone else's benefit, I've also added verbage to the comments in my
whitelist to say what a submission should include, and that I'm probably
only going to include submissions of servers that have some failure mode
with regard to greylisting, rather than just servers that people want to
avoid the delay for.

Evan