[Greylist-users] Re: Which greylist system for fastest & easiest installation?

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Sat Apr 23 08:21:40 PDT 2005

> [0] http://packages.debian.org/unstable/mail/greylistd

How exactly do you get Debian to install anything listed in unstable?

Chris

"Ultimately, education is about our connection to the universe, our
place in it The bigger that connection, the bigger our lives and
dreams. Through what we undertake to know and understand,
we can be as immense as the milky way--glorious indeed."
--Grace Llewellyn, _Teenage Liberation Handbook_
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."