[Greylist-users] Exchange & Greylisting

Brian Ross bsr+greylist at qualcomm.com
Thu Dec 15 11:24:43 PST 2005

To the best of my knowledge there is only one method by which you might
hope to accomplish this natively in Exchange.  I believe that through the
use of C# and the Exchange event synch model you might be able to do
greylisting.

However, it should be noted that I am merely the sendmail admin at a
company with a hybrid mail environment.  We keep Unix between the Internet
and our Exchange environment.