[Greylist-users] RelayDelay code

Paul Venezia pvenezia at jpj.net
Fri Feb 25 04:51:28 PST 2005

> Sure, I'm interested in at least looking at all of that, and will be happy
> to roll patches into the codebase if they are pretty clean and will have a
> general appeal.
>
> If you can provide seperate patches for the different features that apply
> the current CVS HEAD, that would be best.

That will take me some time, but is doable for the domain whitelisting and
RRD integration. I think I'll skip on the auto-shunning for now, although
it's working quite well for me. Most folks don't have to deal with this.

The PHP frontends are standalone, and don't require any patches unless the
DB structure has changed in 0.05. I have yet to look, so I don't know.
Either way, those are simple.

-Paul