[Greylist-users] Whitelist

Todd Hackett me at todhackett.com
Mon May 23 10:31:26 PDT 2005

Hi

I ahve searched the top 8 months of the archives with no luck.
Hopefully someone can give me a pointer or three.

I have inserted whitelist IP's as shown in the file whitelist.txt, and
one that I found in the archives:

whitelist.txt ->   INSERT INTO relaytofrom (relay_ip, record_expires,
create_time)  VALUES ('$List', '9999-12-31 23:59:59', NOW());

Archives ->        $DbQuery = "INSERT INTO relaytofrom ( id , relay_ip ,
mail_from , rcpt_to , block_expires , record_expires , blocked_count ,
                                passed_count ,  aborted_count ,
origin_type ,  create_time , last_update ) VALUES (
                                '',  '$List' , NULL , NULL , '0000-00-00
00:00:00',  '2010-12-12 00:00:00', '0', '0', '0', 'MANUAL', NOW() ,
NOW() ) ";

$List is an array of the IP Addy's that have been inserted.  ( typical
perl glue to do it... )

When trying to send from these addresses, they are tempfailed.

Other addresses that have gone thru the mill and have waited the hour (
or so ) work fine.  In other words, mail from other domains that was
tempfailed but passed after time, now passes just fine immediately with
our tempfailing.

Which button didn't I press?

thanks

todh