[Greylist-users] relaydelay dies with ERROR: Unable to open access.db file

Ingo Freund rogger31 at gmx.de
Thu May 26 03:37:09 PDT 2005

Hi,

this error comes up, when I try to start relaydelay.pl.
ERROR: Unable to open access.db file '/etc/mail/access.db':  at /usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 1240.
It seems not to be a permission problem.
I'm using the last Version: 0.05 prerelease
Setting the config option
$sendmail_accessdb_file = undef;
all works fine.

Shortly I've compiled and installed berkeley-db 4.3.28
and perl-5.8.5 on my linux system.
After recompiling sendmail against the new bdb I
restarted the whole mail system and since then relaydelay.pl
dies with the error.

Did anyone suffer the same?
Is there any help?

TIA