[Greylist-users] Too many "false positives" !?!

Allan E. Johannesen aej at WPI.EDU
Mon Nov 21 06:02:20 PST 2005

dragon> The only real problem I ever had was a server in Hawaii that insisted
dragon> on sender verification. Someone on our mailserver sends an email, and
dragon> immediately that server opens a connection back - wich of course
dragon> tempfails, but they then result in failing delivery of our email.
dragon> Ooops - caught between two different spamtraps - but I figured they're
dragon> sincere enough about spam that I can whitelist them immediately.

Yes, verizon (a CLEC) does this as well.