[Greylist-users] Check list for Installing GreyList

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Sat Oct 29 12:12:10 PDT 2005

> Is there a checklist off what I need to install on this box?  MySQL,
> SendMail, scripts, etc?

You don't need to use Sendmail. I did just fine with Exim. There are
also some implementations with Postfix. OpenBSD has incorporated
graylisting into its distributions.

Chris

KAYLEE: Been more'n a year since I had anything
twixt my nethers didn't run on batteries!
MALCOLM: I don't want to hear that!
JAYNE: I could stand to hear a little more
--_Serenity_--written and directed by Joss Whedon
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."