[Greylist-users] Adelphia vs greylisting

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Fri Sep 23 09:53:24 PDT 2005

Greylisters:

  Has anyone determined what Adelphia's servers are doing?  I do not think
I had a problem two weeks ago, but now it seems that I receive a burst of
two retries (within a few seconds of one another) followed by either no
further delivery attempts or attempts out at the 8 hour mark and beyond.

  Anyone else see this bothersome behavior or am I just special?

Jeff Finucane

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]