[Greylist-users] Setting up mysql for relaydelay...

thing thing at thing.dyndns.org
Sat Apr 8 00:15:50 PDT 2006

Can someone help with mysql settings please?

I am getting this error during testing,

"hermes:/etc/mail/grey/relaydelay-0.04# /usr/bin/perl relaydelay.pl
Using connection 'local:/var/run/relaydelay.sock' for filter relaydelay
DBI Connecting to DBI:mysql:database=relaydelay:host=localhost:port=3306
DBI
connect('database=relaydelay:host=localhost:port=3306','grey-user',...)
failed: Unknown database 'relaydelay' at relaydelay.pl line 213
Closing DB connection.
hermes:/etc/mail/grey/relaydelay-0.04#
"

I have a mysql server running and I have set up the user, but I have no
idea on how to setup the database table required for relaydelay....

I assume it is a one liner inside mysql but without any information of
what fields are needed I cannot even begin to guess....

It might be a good one for the FAQ as well....

regards

Steven