[Greylist-users] Setting up mysql for relaydelay...

Ken Raeburn raeburn at raeburn.org
Sat Apr 8 04:39:01 PDT 2006

On Apr 8, 2006, at 7:27, thing wrote:
> I have followed 2. such as it is.
>
> "2. Configure the database using the commands in mysql.sql.  Make sure
> that
>    you created the user defined in the config file, and that that
> user has
>    access to login from the machine you're running the milter on,
> and that
>    the login and password match those configured in relaydelay.conf."
>
> OK, already done, I can login with "mysql -u grey-list -p" with the
> right password....

What happened when you fed your edited mysql.sql to the mysql
program?  That file includes the "create database" and "create table"
commands that should create the database and the necessary tables.
(I don't recall if they are commented out by default.  There are a
few commands there which are commented out but have comments saying
"if you want to do X, you can do it like this".)

Ken