[Greylist-users] Argument "xxxx" isn't numeric errors/warn

Dennis Wynne DWYNNE at equinoxis.com
Thu Apr 20 16:26:00 PDT 2006

Not having a time machine, I tried looking through some of the list archives
and went back over a year and never found it :-)

In any case, the diff on the CVS code shows this:

if (substr($rowids, 0, 1) ne '0') {

in place of this:

if ($rowids > 0) {

There are quite a few other changes and improvements in the CVS code - and I
noticed it was last changed 21 months ago so I bet I just needed to go back
farther in the archives to find this discussion.

Based on the comments of the other changes, I think I will upgrade to the
CVS version.

Thanks again!
Dennis

===== Original Message from greylist-users at lists.puremagic.com (Greylisting
Users and Developers Discuss) at 4/20/06 4:38 pm