[Greylist-users] Relaydelay on main mail server?

Paul Venezia pvenezia at jpj.net
Thu Apr 20 16:49:21 PDT 2006

Well, my feeling is that relaydelay.pl was really just a reference
implementation. The code I have running on a more than a few servers
now resembles 0.0.4, but has been hacked six ways from Sunday to do a
variety of different things.... and I guess that's the reason that
although I've published the PHP GUI, I haven't revisited that code in
eons.

Perhaps someone with some time on their hands could dress this up and
release 0.0.5 with Evan's blessing, coupled with the PHP GUI that
Matt Prigge and I cooked up. It would make life easier for more than
a few folks, I reckon.

-P