[Greylist-users] spam blocking

Jeff Finucane jeff at cmh.net
Mon Dec 18 00:18:50 PST 2006

"Umesh Upreti" <umesh at websurfer.com.np> wrote on, 17 Dec 2006 11:03:36 +0545:

+----------
| From: "Umesh Upreti" <umesh at websurfer.com.np>
| To: <greylist-users at lists.puremagic.com>
|
| I am using rblsmtpd to block spam till now , But I also want to implement
| grey listing as I have heard very much about this project. I am totally new
| about this project so anyone can give clear idea about how to implement it?

  You might like to investigate qpsmtpd if you have been using rblsmtpd.
You might also like to mangle it to accept $TCPREMOTEIP/24 as I am not
certain that has made it into the "official" release.  I may be eons
behind.

jeff at cmh.net

"There is no worse tyranny than to force a man to pay for what he does
 not want merely because you think it would be good for him."

 Professor Bernardo de le Paz
  [ R.A. Heinlein -- "The Moon is a Harsh Mistress" ]