[Greylist-users] Forwaring mail with sendmail. Was: Which

Brent Meshier bmeshier at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:30:05 PST 2006

Thanks, that worked.  FYI, this is a clean install of CentOS 4.2 with
Sendmail 8.13.1.  For those doing the same, you'll need to add the
domain to /etc/mail/access

Now to get Sendmail::Milter to install. I must be forgetting something
because I get this:

  CPAN.pm: Going to build C/CY/CYING/Sendmail-Milter-0.18.tar.gz

Usage: perl Makefile.PL <path-to-sendmail-source> <path-to-sendmail-obj.dir>
(e.g. 'perl Makefile.PL ../sendmail ../sendmail/obj.FreeBSD.4.0-RELEASE.i386')

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
  /usr/bin/make  -- NOT OK
Running make test
  Can't test without successful make
Running make install
  make had returned bad status, install seems impossible