[Greylist-users] Up and running on the real sever - and I

William Blunn bill--greylist at tao-group.com
Thu Feb 16 03:44:37 PST 2006

William Blunn wrote:
> stuff which was horribly mangled by the mailing list processor.

Wow. This mailing list is so broken!

I sent out a beautifully formatted message specifying format=flowed, so
that it would work well for the 80-column curmudgeons, *and* re-flow
nicely for the GUI-heads, and the mailing list appears to have
completely mangled it so as to remove my format=flowed, and generally
bugger up the layout.

Could the administrator of this list please fix the horribly broken
mailing list software?

Bill
be legally privileged.  If you have received this e-mail and you are not
+44 118 901 2999 and then delete the e-mail from your system.  If you
are not a named addressee you must not copy, use, disclose, distribute,
print or rely on this e-mail.  Any views expressed in this e-mail or any
e-mail and any attachments for viruses.  Tao makes no representation or