[Greylist-users] Database performance

Brian Ross bsr+greylist at qualcomm.com
Thu Jan 5 09:43:39 PST 2006

The maintenance interval *exploded* with the latest Sober worm.
Originally this was taking about 20 minutes. :(

We're still seeing ~13,000 copies of Sober.Z making it past the greylist
- you can only imagine what is getting blocked.

But yes, help does seem to be in order and unfortunately our in-house
DBAs are Oraclists and don't seem interested in tainting their purity by
touching MySQL.  Perhaps I should just move the greylist DB to Oracle.....