[Greylist-users] Database performance

Scot Shaeffer scot at secondphase.net
Thu Jan 5 11:47:57 PST 2006

Fyi, i was wrong about the ClamAV scan, it must obviously be happening
after greylisting and the mail is accepted.  I'm only getting a few hits
of it on my server luckily and ClamAV is only filtering a few out a
day..  However, if you can add a check for valid user in there at
connection time before greylisting that can help the load significantly
as well..   Thanks for the DB research Wayne!

Regards,
Scot