[Greylist-users] Relaydelay and Mysql

CB Werner s99000190 at tuks.co.za
Thu Jul 20 05:29:21 PDT 2006

Hi,

I am running relaydelay on 2 Red hat 9 mail servers. The system is running well,
tempfailing what needs to blocked and letting those that retry through. I can
access and view records in the database through the showall script but when I
use webmin and access the records through the mysql module the from and to
fields are all shown as empty. This is not thrue as I can see that there is
something in those records with the showall script. Any idea as to anything
that maybe needs to be installed or settings changed??

Thanks
Carl

This message and attachments are subject to a disclaimer. Please refer
to www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ for full
details. / Hierdie boodskap en aanhangsels is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule
onderhewig. Volledige besonderhede is by
www.it.up.ac.za/documentation/governance/disclaimer/ beskikbaar.