[Greylist-users] Block any user at an IP range for a SINGLE user?

Brian Ross bross at qualcomm.com
Tue Nov 28 16:27:20 PST 2006

You'd want something like the following for each Hotmail IP (be sure
to replace IP and RECIPIENT with suitable values):

INSERT INTO relaytofrom (relay_ip, rcpt_to, record_expires,
block_expires, create_time) VALUES ('IP_GOES_HERE',
'RECIPIENT_GOES_HERE', '9999-12-31 23:59:59', '9999-12-31 23:59:59', NOW());

**: This is based on Evan's relaydelay

Brian Ross
IT Engineer, Sr. - Messaging Services
Postmaster - QUALCOMM, Inc.