[Greylist-users] relaydelay dies unexpected

Fletcher Mattox fletcher at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 3 13:37:31 PDT 2006

> Attempt to free unreferenced scalar:
> SV 0x8692cc4 at /usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 640.

Matthias,

This happens to me three or four times a week on my linux server,
but never on my solaris server.  I am tempted to remove lines like
this:

# Clear our private data on this context (but only if was set previously)
$ctx->setpriv(undef) if (defined $privdata_ref);

I have no idea if it will solve the problem or break realydelay.
Presumably, it will cause relaydelay to grow without bound, requiring
a periodic restart.  But even that would be an improvement.

If you find a real solution, I am all ears.

Fletcher