[Greylist-users] Getting greylisting to scale

thing thing at thing.dyndns.org
Sat Oct 7 15:51:06 PDT 2006

Hi,

I ahve run greylisting at home for 9 months with great success (thanks
guys!). Now I am looking to bring it into work, we handle 3 million
emails a month so scaling is a whole new issues for me....we average
around 2~3 emails per second with up to 20 per second during a spam
attack, so I need to look at ways to reliably scale to that sort of
input....

What areas will need work tweaking over the out of the box setup?

Looking for docs on this, URLs appreciated,

Specific Mysql tweaks?

anything else?

regards

Steven