[Greylist-users] greylist installation

Juan Juan
Sat Apr 28 04:35:46 PDT 2007

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:08:53 +0100 (BST)
satish wrote:

> Dear sir
>
>                   I have qgreylist it is perl script base greylist
> but these day i am getting some problem with this greylist my SMTP
> connection respond is slow. I have production server more than 1000
> mail per day with spam so traffic is bit high so i want better and db
> base greylist so which one is best for my server

you might be interested to try hermes (http://www.hermes-project.com).
It uses a small sqlite database, and is fairly transparent and easy to
set up. It is handling right now around 10k+ emails a day on some
servers, so your traffice shouldn't be a problem for it.

--
Juan José Gutiérrez de Quevedo
Director Técnico (juanjo at iteisa.com)