[Greylist-users] greylist installation

satish patel linuxtrap at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 28 08:00:06 PDT 2007

dear

         i was gone on that site but there is no option for download greylist package so please give me a link for download page

Juan José Gutiérrez de Quevedo Pérez <juanjo at iteisa.com> wrote: On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 14:40:19 +0100 (BST)
satish wrote:

> but my server is smtp-gateway for multiple domain means in future i
> have lots of domain so it is stable for my server and what about
> mysql load it will work fine for me please give me right suggesstion

It doesn't matter. If your server is working now, hermes won't modify
your configuration or change your relaying options. I have myself it
working on 2 systems with 60+ domains each and a few others with
10+ domains. hermes is NOT using MySQL in any way, it is using sqlite,
and can handle lot's of incoming emails without problem. Anyway, just
give it a try.

--
Juan José Gutiérrez de Quevedo
Director Técnico (juanjo at iteisa.com)