[Greylist-users] multi server instance?

Brian Ross bross at qualcomm.com
Thu Aug 30 09:53:07 PDT 2007

Hi Barry,

You didn't mention which MTA or greylisting package you're planning
on running.

With Evan's relaydelay greylist package you can run either a
centralized milter which provides services to multiple MTAs via
sendmail's Milter API, or you can run multiple instances of the
milter all talking to the same database backend (given that you allow
network connections to your MySQL db).

It's actually quite easy to do.  We run a single centralized milter
service on our db host.  Each of our two MXs consults the milter via
the network.

Regards,

Brian Ross