[Greylist-users] Greylisting, qmail 1.0.3 (patched) plesk 8.2.1 and suse 10.1

Leonidas Safran Elektrik at gmx.net
Wed Dec 26 11:52:08 PST 2007

Hello,

I am looking for a solution for an issue concerning sending email as a legitime user. qmail delays sending and I have to repeat sending procedure to get it working.

In the logs in can see relaylock: /var/qmail/bin/relaylock: mail from xxx.xxx.xxx.xxxx:3321.

So it seems legitimate users are delayed too. How can I "whitelist" legitimate users? The entries for the database do not consider the auth procedure...

My implementation corresponds to this one:
http://meshier.com/2006/09/18/adding-greylisting-support-to-qmail-on-plesk-8/

How can I improve this?

Thank you & merry christmas :)

LS