[Greylist-users] How about implementing greylisting in rbldns?

Sirko Zidlewitz sz at bytecamp.net
Tue Feb 6 07:44:54 PST 2007

Hello.

I wonder if many programmers (including me) writing different
greylisting solutions for different MTAs were *wrong*. If there would be
greylisting functionality in rbldns <http://cr.yp.to/djbdns/rbldns.html>
you could use rblsmtpd for greylisting with qmail and even for other
MTAs you could use their usual rbl mechanism for greylisting.

I know I talk about greylisting only based on senders IP adresses and
not the whole IP, sender, recipent triplet, but within the last four
years it has been proven as very effective not only on our production
mail servers.

Regards
Sirko Zidlewitz
--
/7\ bytecamp GmbH
Geschwister-Scholl-Str. 10, 14776 Brandenburg a.d. Havel, Germany