[Greylist-users] Error

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 31 21:44:30 PST 2007

Narayanan wrote:
> While running the relaydelay.pl script i am getting the following error.
>
> perl: symbol lookup error:
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/i386-linux-thread-multi/auto/Sendmail/Milter/Milter.so:
> undefined symbol: smfi_setconn
>
> Can some one help me how to solve the issue

You've got some sort of binary mismatch between your installed milter
libraries and your perl installation.  Milter is a layer below
relaydelay, though relaydelay depends on having the milter libraries
both installed and working.

> -Narayanan
>
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and its attachments may contain
> PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION and/or PROTECTED PATIENT HEALTH
> INFORMATION intended solely for the use of Tranquilmoney Inc. it's
> clients and the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended
> recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this
> review, dissemination, distribution, printing, or copying of this e-mail
> message and/or any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have
> received this transmission in error, please notify the sender
> immediately and permanently delete this e-mail [shred the document] and
> any attachments.

Please don't include footers like this.  You're posting to a very public
form that has very public archives.  It's 100% inappropriate.  If you
can't disable it from your work address, I suggest finding an alternate,
less draconian place to send mail from.

Later,
Brad