[Greylist-users] Greylist-users Digest, Vol 53, Issue 2

Philip Goisman goisman at physics.arizona.edu
Wed Nov 28 16:10:52 PST 2007

	Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:40:37 +0000
	From: "R.Oxley" <rafe.oxley at moving-edge.net>
	Subject: Re: [Greylist-users] IPs skipping relaydelay
	To: Greylisting Users and Developers Discussion
		<greylist-users at lists.puremagic.com>

	have they been whitelisted in your spamdb?
	what do the log files report for the IPs involved?

	cheers
	Rafe

No whitelisting and no OK in the accessdb.  The only log touched was
the maillog.  And that showed only one entry for the IPs. I was bitten
with DAG's perl-MIME-tools-5.425-1 update which killed mimedefang and
my mail server.  Although I was without mimedefang for a few days, until
I fixed the perl-MIME-tools problem, the update may have affected
relaydelay too.  Anyhow, I'll watch for repeats of the problem reported
below.  If I see more action there, I'll get back with the list.

Thanks,

Philip