[Greylist-users] Greylist-users Digest, Vol 57, Issue 12

TSS Support support at tss.net
Wed Jul 30 15:56:12 PDT 2008

> Ok problem seems to be solved!! At least I think so....need to do some
> more testing but everyting works so far.
>
> :D
>
> Thanks!
>
> The Root Cause Analysis is the libmilter though? ie should I raise a bug
> report with Debian and get them to build it properly?
>
> regards
>
> Steven

I know this is a month old, but in case you were wondering, Steven, I don't
think it's been totally isolated yet. I have a handful of systems running
this in production without that line, using the following Debian-packaged
versions:

ii  libmilter0                        8.13.8-3
Sendmail Mail Filter API (Milter)
ii  libsendmail-milter-perl           0.18-7
Interface to Sendmail's Mail Filter API
ii  sendmail                          8.13.8-3
powerful, efficient, and scalable Mail Trans
ii  sendmail-base                     8.13.8-3
powerful, efficient, and scalable Mail Trans
ii  sendmail-bin                      8.13.8-3
powerful, efficient, and scalable Mail Trans
ii  sendmail-cf                       8.13.8-3
powerful, efficient, and scalable Mail Trans

Setup was exactly according to the documentation, no glitches at all. I did
use the CVS version, rather than the released version.

-Keith, TSS Support