[Greylist-users] Getting greylisting going on a new Debian

James J Dempsey jjd+greylist at jjd.com
Mon Jun 30 09:00:19 PDT 2008

Sean Conner <sean at conman.org> wrote:

>   My own server uses Postfix, and I wrote a Postfix module for my X-Grey
> software (so it works under both Sendmail and Postfix).  I don't have any of
> the problems with Postfix as I do with Sendmail.

I'm coming late to this party, so excuse me if someone's already mentioned
this option.

I also use postfix (also under debian) and find that the debian-supplied
"postgrey" module works just fine out of the box with no configuration.

It is completely painless to get greylisting working that way on debian,
assuming you're using postfix.

--Jim--