[Greylist-users] Need some insight into the relayreport table.

RayJ raywjohnson at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 18:19:09 PST 2008

Greetings all!

I have just upgraded to Version: 0.05 prerelease and all is working as
it should.

RelayDelay has nearly eliminated our spam problem, preventing over 5000
junk emails a day!

There is one minor detail that might become a problem at some point. The
relayreport table seems to collect data and is never trimmed to remove
outdated records. There are currently over 4.6 million record in that
table. The only place that I see that table accessed is in the
db_maintenance.pl cron/script. So it looks like it just stores data.

I would like to remove "outdated" records that fit the following criteria:
last_update > 36 days old
blocked_count = 1
passed_count = 0

I can write the query myself, I just wanted to be sure that this would
not cause any problems with the functionality of the system.

Thanks for any info/insight.

--RayJ