[Greylist-users] whitelist still being delayed (UPDATE)

durwin at mgtsciences.com durwin at mgtsciences.com
Thu Dec 9 10:42:09 PST 2010

I found this.

http://osdir.com/ml/mail.spam.greylist.user/2004-12/msg00016.html

I have this on my server.

/usr/share/doc/perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97
/usr/share/doc/perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97/examples
/usr/share/doc/perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97/examples/protocol-dump-compat.pl
/usr/share/doc/perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97/examples/crm114-milter.pl
/usr/share/doc/perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97/examples/protocol-dump.pl
/usr/share/doc/perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97/examples/symbol-dump.pl
/usr/share/doc/perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97/README
/usr/share/doc/perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97/Changes
/usr/share/doc/perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97/milter-protocol.txt
/usr/share/perl5/Sendmail/PMilter
/usr/share/perl5/Sendmail/PMilter/Context.pm
/usr/share/perl5/Sendmail/Milter.pm
/usr/share/perl5/Sendmail/PMilter.pm

I have this rpm install.

perl-Sendmail-PMilter-0.97-4.fc13.noarch

So if my problem is using wrong milter, how do I change it?  'Milter.pm'
*is* on my server.  How do I even know which milter is being used?

Please, any help is appreciated.

Durwin

I am getting errors in relaydelay log.  Even after I have defined white
list using the IP from maillog from connecting servers I still do not get
imediate delivery.

Stored Sender: <user at otherdomain.com>
Passed Recipient: <user at mydomain.com>
Use of uninitialized value $tmp in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 593.
Use of uninitialized value $tmp in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 611.
  Relay:  - If_Addr: 172.23.93.5
Use of uninitialized value $relay_ip in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 612.
Use of uninitialized value $relay_name in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 612.
Use of uninitialized value $relay_ident in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 612.
Use of uninitialized value $relay_maybe_forged in concatenation (.) or
string at /usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 612.
  RelayIP:  - RelayName:  - RelayIdent:  - PossiblyForged:
Use of uninitialized value $recipient in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 613.
  From: user at otherdomain.com- To:
Use of uninitialized value $rcpt_mailer in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 614.
Use of uninitialized value $queue_id in concatenation (.) or string at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 614.
  InMailer: esmtp - OutMailer:  - QueueID:
Use of uninitialized value $relay_ip in string eq at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 629.
Use of uninitialized value $tstr in substitution (s///) at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 657.
Use of uninitialized value $tstr in substitution (s///) at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 657.
Use of uninitialized value $tstr in substitution (s///) at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 657.
Use of uninitialized value $tstr in substitution (s///) at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 657.
Use of uninitialized value $tstr in substitution (s///) at
/usr/local/sbin/relaydelay.pl line 749.
  Email is known but block has not expired.  Issuing a tempfail.  rowid:
2051