[MudWalker] Re: MudWalker Digest, Vol 7, Issue 1

Blastron blastron
Sat Jan 31 22:39:40 PST 2004

On Jan 31, 2004, at 6:09 PM, Christopher Hartl wrote:

> just a quick question that's probably already been addressed
>
> can you set up a timer so that after x seconds, a command will go off?
> If
> so, how do i do this?
I asked that one... and no, unfortunately, no command has been
implemented as of this time to do this.

> Also, can MudWalker use a  less-than command on a trigger, like if you
> wanted to set it up so that if your mana dropped below 100, you'd
> automatically drink a potion? thanks
Hm, it depends on how your mana information was displayed.  If it was
something like, say...
1000h, 500m -
...then you'd use the following trigger setup...

Trigger:

Script:
@@if arg[2] <= 100 then
drink potion