[MudWalker] Re: MudWalker Question

Kevin Reid kpreid
Fri Mar 5 13:22:29 PST 2004

Jason <jhspencer at comcast.net> wrote:

> On Mar 5, 2004, at 9:00 AM, Kevin Reid wrote:
>
> > jhspencer at comcast.net wrote:
> >
> >> Hello
> >>         I am trying to build MudWalker from the source and it states
> >> that I am missing a whole bunch of files. Just wondering if you could
> >> spare a minute to help me out. I am currently working to provide small
> >> graphics to the mud client for my own mud server.
> >
> > MudWalker requires PCRE (with UTF-8 support) and Lua as static
> > libraries, in /usr/local/lib.
> >
> > If you have these installed and are still getting errors, please send
> > me the error messages.
>
> Here is the list of files that Xcode says I am missing
> IconFamily.m
> IconFamily.h
> NSString+CarbonFSSpecCreation.m
> NSString+CarbonFSSpecCreation.h

Oops. These files were accidentally not included. You can get them from:

http://homepage.mac.com/troy_stephens/software/objects/IconFamily/

> ObjcUnit.framework

This is optional - if you don't want to run MudWalker's tests you can
skip it (and remove the dependency of the MudWalker app target on
TestRun Plugin). Or you can get it from:

http://oops.se/objcunit/

> MudWalker.app
> MWAppkit.framwork
> TB_mwCloseConnectionHard.png
> TB_mwClearScrollback.png
> TB_selectHistoryNext.png
> TB_selectHistoryFirst.png
> mwapp.icns
> TB_mwModeMain.png
> CGMud.mwplug
> mwdoc.icns
> MudWalker.framework
> mw_icnstool
> MCP.mwplug
> Telnet.mwplug
> TB_mwOpenConnection.png
> Python.mwplug
> Lua.mwplug
> TB_mwModePassword.png
> TB_mwOpenDocumentsSettings.png
> TB_mwSendPing.png
> TB_selectHistoryPrev.png
> TB_mwCloseConnectionNice.png
> TB_selectHistoryLast.png
> TB_mwUnlinkWindow.png
> TestRun.mwplug

These are all build products - they will be shown as missing until
created by the build.

(You'll need to build the target "Build All" in the MWFrameworks project
before building MudWalker itself.)

If you don't mind, please subscribe to the MudWalker mailing list,
<https://www.kanga.nu/lists/listinfo/mudwalker>, and send further
messages there.

--
Kevin Reid