[MudWalker] Client Lag

Eric Mathey eric58391
Sat Jul 10 16:44:03 PDT 2004

I have recently become an avid fan of mudwalker, and have only one
complaint, I added a lot of scripts, one of which uses a regex statement to
take the name of the room I am in a MUD and assign it to a variable.
However, because this happens every time I move, if I attempt to move more
than one room in quick succession, it becomes impossible to type anything
else until I stop moving, is there any way to fix this? Perhaps another
version of mudwalker could be implemented with multiple threads so that
script execution won't affect portions of the client. Also, is there a way
for aliases to be called from the keyboard macro's? I tried but didn't get
any results.
--Eric Mathey