[MudWalker] New Version Suggestions

Nathaniel Bailey larzous
Sat Aug 28 06:39:48 PDT 2004

I know none of you may recognize me but I'm a new MW user. I personally
love the program but its missing features that I love about PC programs
like MUSHClient

The main thing I would like to see changed is the screen lock. Every
time I'm back-scrolling and trying to read stuff like longer posts or
just idling and come back it snaps to the bottom every time a new line
is output and it gets truly annoying when people keep talking and your
trying to read something. The fix is that when you back-scroll the
screen only will snap to the bottom when you type something, and even
this should be an option because sometimes I'm trying to do multiple
things from reading my back-scroll sometimes. Basicaly the screen
records the new text to the buffer but the scrolling is locked so that
you can view all your scrollback to find some information or something
somebody said thats in your buffer wihtout having it pop to the bottom
so you can't do anything. Cuz wthout a screen lock its almost
impossible view you log and well, I mind as well not even enable my
buffer..

Thoughts? Comments? Plz replay

Nathaniel C. Bailey