[MudWalker] New Version Suggestions

James Schend james
Sat Aug 28 09:49:30 PDT 2004

What about allowing a split window like XCode or Microsoft Word?
Rapscallion solved the problem this way, and I've seen it in a few
Windows client... ZMud I think.

Thanks a ton for adding in the speech triggers.  NOW I won't constantly
be replying to the wrong channel or missing stuff.  Speech support
should be enforced by law in all MacOS applications.  (Well, Windows XP
too now.)  People don't realize how handy it is.

The spell checker bug isn't mentioned in your summary... is that
because it's too minor to be worth mentioning, or is it not fixed yet?